Journeyman and/or Apprentice Pattern Maker (Similar to Tool & Die)
Based on experience
To manufacture all types of pattern equipment.
Reports Directly To:
Pattern Shop Manager.
Source of Supervision:
Apprentice Pattern Makers and Pattern Technicians.
Tools and Equipment:
All tools required for pattern making
All WPE procedure and policies
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To build pattern equipment in a timely manner.
· To have input on ideas to better ways of manufacture of pattern.
· Make repairs to pattern equipment.
· Troubleshoot problems in casting process related to pattern equipment.
· Maintain all WPE equipment
Entry Level Requirements:
· 5 year apprenticeship (Metal)
· Required schooling
Indoctrination Training Required:
· Quality Awareness Training
· QS 9000 Overview
· Safety Training
· All reference procedures
Ward Corporation is an aluminum foundry with engineering, casting, heat treating and machining divisions. Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, this family owned business has successfully grown from 3 employees to over 235 employees in its 50 years in business.