General Foundry Workers
Duties and Responsibilities:
Miscellaneous Foundry positions available
- Use lockout/tagout procedures
- Clean the dipwell.
- Clean the dipwell filters.
- Clean the melt furnace around the dipwell, around the outside of the melt furnace and the general area.
- Clean the floor and walls of the electric melt furnaces (E1, E2, E3).
- Clean the floor, walls, and ceiling of GR2.
- Remove the dross from furnace and furnace area.
- Fill dross barrels.
- Remove and store dross barrels.
- Clean electric furnace doors.
- Clean GR2 side burners.
- Entry Level Requirements:
- Able to lift 60 pounds repetitively.
- Read and Understand English.
Ward Corporation is an aluminum foundry with engineering, casting, heat treating and machining divisions. Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, this family owned business has successfully grown from 3 employees to over 235 employees in its 50 years in business.